Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
From my everyday experience and observation I can claim that discussion of an important decision with other people bring many benefits. In the following paragraphs I will give my reasons to defend this statement.
First of all, different people have different opinions. In order to make the right choice people should discuss every possible decision and its consequences. Making an important decision alone can bring many negative aspects. For instance, a person can reveal his selfishness or impatience and the consequences of that decision can affect many people in the future. I think that a good and wise decision can be born only in discussion because people can share their knowledge and experiences a look at the problem from different sides and aspects.
Secondly, I think that making decision alone is unacceptable especially for a company. Imagine that a chief makes the decision about increasing a production line without discussing it with his employees. In this case a part of company’s profit will be spend on extended purchase of raw materials. So, share holders will be left without dividends. This decision may lead to getting rid of company’s shares and as a result of this declining the value of a company as a whole.
To sum up, I think that a person should always consult his relatives or colleges when making an important decision to avoid possible mistakes.
- What hand gestures mean in different languages
- We should pay more attention to use of alternative sources of energy
- Nowadays parents give less attention to their children than in the past. Do you agree?
- Studying abroad: pro and contra
- Children below the age of 16 should not be allowed in public places after midnight unless they are accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them