Dear Paul and Claire
We're having a wonderful time here in France. The weather is beautiful and we've got lots of plans for how to spend the next couple of week. Tomorrow we're going out on a glass-bottomed boat to look at the wonderful sea life, and then on Wednesday we think we'll take a tour of the old town. Ollie's aunt lives quite close, so we're going to visit her too if we have time.
The hotel is lovely and lively and has lots of good night life. Tonight they're holding on international evening with lots of food from different countries.
As you know, we're here with friends, John and Wendy, but they aren't staying as long as us, so we'll probably do the really touristy things with them, and be lazy in our second week. You can hire small sailing boat for the day, so we think, we're going to do that next week, and we're also going to try to do some shopping!
I hope you are ready for your big trip. You will love Australia. In fact you'll probably end up staying there much longer then you've planned.
Have a great time and we'll see you when you get back.
Love Kath and Ollie.
- What hand gestures mean in different languages
- We should pay more attention to use of alternative sources of energy
- Nowadays parents give less attention to their children than in the past. Do you agree?
- Studying abroad: pro and contra
- Children below the age of 16 should not be allowed in public places after midnight unless they are accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them